We recognize that visitors, users, members and others (collectively or individually “Users”) who enter, use and/or visit this and our other websites (collectively, including all content available on or through our websites, to be collectively referred to as the “Website”) value their privacy.
- User Provided Information
You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name, NRIC / Passport / FIN or other personal identification number, postal or e-mail address and telephone numbers) and personal content preferences to us when choosing to participate in various activities on our Website. We collect and store such personal information from Users.
- Cookies Information
When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies (which is a small text file) to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. We use these cookies to help learn more about your preferences and therefore make the most of your experience on our site. Our cookies may be used for holding login information and will expire when all instances of the browser are closed. Some features of our Website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File and Clear GIFs Information
Consistent with standard Internet practices, our servers automatically tracks and records certain information in connection with your various activities on the Website or otherwise that are sent by your browser when you visit the Website. These server logs may include without limitation information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages and the date and time of your request.
USES OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Website (in particular in completing the registration form in order to participate in various activities in the Website or to become a member), you agree to us using your personal information in connection with the operation, and maintenance of the Website and our marketing purposes as it helps us identify the products that are most relevant to your needs.
- Any Content in any media or format that you voluntarily disclose online (including but without limitation to forums, discussion threads or boards or messages) and information of and on your recent visits to the various hyperlinks or pages of the Website whether you upload, download or post Content or otherwise, becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Any Content that you submit to the Website may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- Whenever we send you any information, you have a choice whether or not you wish to continue receiving such information. If you do not wish to receive further information of a similar nature, please inform us via e-mail. You however thereby agree to us using your e-mail address for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as for customer service purposes or notifying you of material information such as Website changes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data) to improve the quality and design of our Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analysing User preferences and trends.
- remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website;
- provide custom, personalised content and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- monitor aggregate metrics (such as total number of visitors, pages viewed and, Website traffic); and
- track your entries and submissions.
DISCLOSURE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- We do not sell your personally identifiable information to other third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent
- We may share non-personally-identifiable information with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on our Website.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with all and any applicable laws, or where it is pursuant to or we are required to respond to a governmental, regulatory, administrative or court order or directive, a subpoena or a search warrant.
THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS, LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- We may allow third-party ad servers or ad networks to publish advertisements within our Website. These third-party ad servers or ad networks may use technology to send, directly to your browser, the advertisements and links that appear on the Website. They may thereby collect information including but without limitation via cookies or clear GIFS to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalise the advertising content you see.
- We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Website and you do so entirely at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, what we will do is to make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- If we learn of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on the Website if a security breach occurs.
MERGER, ACQUISITION, SALE, OR INSOLVENCY
- In the event that we are acquired by or merged with another entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
- In the event of our insolvency, reorganisation, receivership, winding-up or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.